baby, bloody mary, closet monster, clown, Comedy, dark road, dead, demon, doll, freddy krueger, funny, halloween, haunted, haunting, hooded figure, humor, jaso, la llorona, michael myers, monster, ouija, ouija board, Pannywise the Clown. IT, Pennywise, possessed, red eyes, scary, scary doll, spooky, Stephen King's It, under the bed, whispers
Here’s a list of some scary shit that will probably NEVER happen but, nonetheless, wouldn’t ever want them to happen to me:
1. When I’m home alone… hear my name whispered!
2. When I’m home alone…the power goes out then hear my name whispered!
3. When I’m home alone… hear footsteps in my apartment! (Shoes should always be off when entering!)
4. When I’m home alone… hear loud bangs on my door/ceiling only to discover no one there!
5. When I’m home alone… hear the cries of la llorona, the weeping woman inside my apartment in the baby’s room!
6. Hearing chuckles/a child crying/movement under my bed!
7. Having my closet door creak open in the middle of the night!
8. Phone rings when it is disconnected or battery dead!
9. Wake up in the middle of the night to see a hooded figure standing at the foot of my bed!
10. Wake up in the middle of the night to find my wife hovering over the bed!
11. Find the Ouija board I threw out a week ago laying on top of my bed when I get home!
12. Say Bloody Mary in the mirror and the bitch actually comes out and pies me!
13. Having the feeling of being watched while walking home on a dark road only to turn around and see someone dressed in black standing in the woods watching me!
14. See a strange man/woman/hooded figure standing over my baby’s crib through the baby monitor!
15. Looking out my window and seeing Pennywise the clown staring back at me in my backyard!
16. If I wake up in the middle of the night and see a porcelain doll sleeping beside me then speak to me!
17. Waking up to the sound of a little girl singing “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star!”
18. Being trapped in a supposed haunted castle with a Twinkie and no flashlight then hearing noises (footsteps, doors opening and closing, voices, whispers, laughter, rats!)
19. Fictional horror characters coming to life! (C’mon, what if Krueger, Myers, Jason and other fictional characters actually did exist?!)
20. My wife getting possessed by a demon and maxing out my credit cards! (Biiiitch!)
Feel free to chime in and add to the list!